Hi DOC,

Iam 30yrs old married with 4kids, have struggled all my life to get what i have now and i don't have much a modest home an old truck and an older van for the wife. I know what you mean i went back to school to get a degree to better myself and still looking for that great job. There have been many days when i just wanted to throw it all away. The why bother attitude iam not getting anywere whats the point. but i do love what i do and know that it can only get better and when i look at the pitcure of my kids on my tool box it keeps me going. But also remember that if you are not happy in what you are doing there is only one person who can change that and it is you. There are positive things in all that you do dig deep and hold onto them and your family. there are people alot worse than me or you who have no jobs homes or money to feed there kids let alone buy them a new bike. and if you have spent years working maybe if you have the money you should take some much needed time off and spend with the family that has been your driving force for somany years. I wish you luck DOC, I think we all have been were you are now.