Went to add a couple of circuits to a house that my friend (HVAC contractor)has as a rental. The house was built back in the 50's. Panel was on the outside, so I intend on going up thru the soffit board and into the attic to run the circuits allll the way across the attic. Drilled hole but wire would not feed thru, so I figured they had some blocking up there. The roof was a 4/12 pitch so I knew it was going to be tight...especially for me and my beer belly...lol. Went up in the attic and had to crawl across the ceiling joists on my hands and knees (ouch). Get to the other side of the house and I try to reach over and clear the rockwool insulation so I could see what the problem is...and boom...a half sheet of sheetrock falls from the ceiling under me with all the rock wool following it down. I am laying there spread eagled on the ceiling joists and thinking...well, I don't think I am going to make a profit on this one! The sheetrock was 3/8" instead of the common 1/2 inch. I called my friend and gave him the bad news...he came over and we patched the ceiling. I finished running the circuits and told him there was no charge. We still laugh about that to this day.