I think that this thread jinxed me!

The past two weeks have been the worst run of bad luck I have ever experienced!

We smoked three band new Hobart dishwashers because a helper connected the wrong power. (my fault, I should have checked his work closer).

We were pouring light pole bases last week, the next morning I looked at one of the bases and realized that there should be 3 conduits stubbed up, NOT 2!

A few months back we bored a 4" PVC line under a drive. This week we completed the conduit run and attempt to pull wire. The line is crushed in an area that is now paved over!

We get to rebore the 4" line, just finished that repair this morning. In the process of boring the new 4" we destroyed a 1" conduit. We have another raceway we can use for a workaround, but it will mean more digging.

We lost a 500K contract for phase 2 of this job after being told we had the low bid because the owner didn't want to work with us. Found out later that it was because of delays caused by the engineer and lighting manufacturer regarding approval of the finish on the parking lot poles. The owner blamed us for the delay, although it was outside our control and we were unaware of the situation.

Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed!

GJ