Alright... since we're on the subject...

Back in the day when I was a greenie, I was on the roof of a new tilt-up hooking up A/C units with another "supposed journeyman". The journeyman had me drill holes in the bottom of the pans in the units themselves instead of having to use roof jacks [Linked Image] and to top it off, he just had me stubbing flex through the pan (one ¾" for power and another ½" for tstat) times 16 units!!!
Over the preceeding weekend, it rains like crazy! I'm in Fresno over this weekend so no one gets ahold of me to let me know that the flexes are acting like garden hoses pouring into the building! I get to the jobsite the next monday and the foreman and the GC are standing at the door looking at me saying "What the (CENSORED) did you do!?!!?" I told my foreman that I did exactly what the journeyman told me to do [Linked Image] (which I did)
Needless to say, they had to pump out the entire building that was supposed to be getting carpet in, had already been painted with some sort of expensive sparkly paint, (which made a beautiful pattern in the water I must say [Linked Image] ) They had to run the big propane heaters in there for about 2 weeks to dry everything out
The journeyman that was there wasn't heard from since after lunch that day..

About a year later I went on a small service call to the same building and there must've still been leaks in the units cause the ceiling tiles were water stained.. I remember putting one of the tiles back and a manager for the company that had moved in commented "They sure did a crappy job on that roof, didn't they?" [Linked Image] [Linked Image]