I am still very much a regular smoker, but my definition of "regular" is about a half-pack (packet) a day. I find myself with nothing better to do when sitting through hours of commuting time to my office. I have done a pretty good job of limiting my smoking time to my commute and a few breaks during the day. NOW, if I am out with my pals at a bar, anything can happen.

My wife enjoys "exotic" cigarettes when she goes out with the girls. These range from extra-long (120mm) ones to multi-colored or black cigarettes with gold filters. Since she's not a regular smoker anymore, she and her friends smoke them and occasionally latch onto a particular brand for a few weeks. The exotic ones are pretty expensive, but I must say that I have tried them and they are mighty tasty.

It's a hard habit to break and we should, but my wife enjoys those weekend jaunts with the girls and I never know what I will be trying the next day.

Like I said, she's not a regular smoker, but some of the smokes that she comes home with are hard to resist. Nat Sherman makes some of the best smokes I have ever tried. If we were committed to a full habit (along with deep pockets), I'd gladly be a full-time smoker again. Good stuff for sure.

Sorry to twist the original direction of this thread, but I like smoking within limits.

---Ed---

"But the guy at Home Depot said it would work."