I'm one of the recalcitrant ones who refuse to take anything that's unapproved but allowed under Emergency Use Authorization. I take an additional 500 mg of Vitamin C every day and 50 mg of zinc every other day. I eat some of the raspberry, blackberry, blueberry medley from Sam's every day because I like it and the blueberries and blackberries, contain Quercetin, a zinc ionophore. The multi and vision vitamins that I've been taking all along, should already contain all of the Vitamins B and D that I need. I have zero concern about getting the Wuhan Slam and dying from it.

Should I get the bug, the key is treating it early. I wouldn't hesitate to ask for several medications that are highly effective at treating the virus AND getting YouTube videos removed. When I hear doctors saying that they treated over 1700 patients with active Wuhan, with cheap medicine that was FDA approved 66 years ago, I listen. Especially when they all got better. I think doctors who tell patients who are already presenting, to go home and take Tylenol, until they can't breathe, are guilty of malpractice! But these are just the rantings of a madman who chose engineering over medicine.

To all of my friends here, note the CDC Guidance: Before your shots, you should distance, wear a mask, and not go anywhere. 2 weeks after your 2nd shot, you should distance, wear a mask, and not go anywhere. They're starting to suggest that you might need a booster shot after 6 months or yearly. Some of you might start feeling that you're getting played. I can't figure out why restrictions I'm supposed to comply with as a U.S. citizen living in Chicago, don't apply to the human trafficking at our Southern border. If only they would "Follow the Science" and not "Follow the Political Science". I downloaded all of the fact sheets and the, "When You've Been Fully Vaccinated_CDC" PDFs. I would suggest anyone thinking about getting vaccinated, looking over the ingredients of each, to make sure you aren't allergic to anything in them.

Trivia: In a Barcelona study of 269 Covid patients, every patient who died, had less than 50 ug/dL of zinc in their blood. The normal healthy level is around 100ug/dL. The loss of taste and/or smell is often caused by zinc deficiency. And your T cells need zinc. Cold, flu, and Wuhan corona viruses all bind to ACE2 receptors in your lungs and zinc interferes with that. Making sure that you get enough B, C, D, zinc, and zinc ionophores, helps against all and has no downside. Unlike these mRNA gene therapies and the sorta kinda vaccine, our bodies require them anyway.

Just like the gizmo that you can plug in and save hundreds of $$$ off of your electric bill with, you should put everything Wuhan to the smell test. And if you can still smell it with your mask on, you should put wearing masks to the smell test. Just sayin'.
Joe

By the way, the OBGYN in Florida, developed the rare platelet disease that killed him, 3 days after taking the Pfizer
shot. The USA Today article didn't mention if it was the first or second dose.