Guys,
I don't want this thread getting off-topic or anything, but I noticed one thing this afternoon.
Over here in New Zealand, only the supermarkets (which has been a duopoly for years) are allowed to stay open, all of the independent local butchers, fruit and vegetable markets and the like, had to close down. mad

The reasoning behind this is apparently "to limit virus spread and to make sure that good hygiene practice is maintained, when purchasing food products"

My eye-teeth it is, I went to get some basics, like milk, some eggs, a couple of loaves of bread and some instant coffee.
The prices for these items, are nothing like they were 2 weeks ago, upon going through the self-service, these items came to some outlandish amount, I really felt like leaving it all there and walking out, but I needed it.

If this isn't price-gouging, I don't know what is, it really annoyed me, they want people to eat healthily, during a time like this, you can, at a price.
The people I feel really sorry for is pensioners that have a set income, adding an extra profit margin by the supermarkets, is just not good enough.
Bear in mind, winter is coming over here, these people will also more than likely be trying to save as much as they can, so that they can actually pay their power bills over this time.

As for the hygiene practices, not a single staff member in the supermarket was wearing gloves or a mask, when I first went through the entry door the hand sanitiser dispenser had run out.

This is simple profiteering, allowed by the Government.

I will now climb off my soap-box and go and cook my $50 eggs. grin