OK, please don't think I fell into the wrong forum...
I worked for an EC in the late 70's during HS and breaks from engineering and tech school.
1980: ASET anf FCC 1st Class Radio Telephone license. A short stint at the world's oldest commercial radio station (KDKA).
Another short stint building and repairing burglar alarms. Computer field service engineer for 16-bit minis and peripherals, later Depot Manager. Cable design engineer. Broadcast engineer, later Maintenance Supervisor WCLQ-->WQHS-TV. We were the first commercial stereo station in Ohio, pulling it off for under 8 grand by modifying an old FM modulator. Systems Engineer at EDR/Beachwood Studios. I got to be part of the design/build team on the studio, post-production, & computer graphics facility. Chief Engineer WPTT-TV. Video Engineer. Field Service Engineer on LPTV (1,5,10KW) transmitters and broadcast modulators and exciters. Finally, I'm working on my 13th year as a Testing Engineer for the CTA. I'm pretty sure that I've forgotten more than I ever learned in all those old jobs. Now, I know nothing but have great confidence.
Joe