GEES,

You guys are quick to answer posts here! By the time I finished writing my post, there were like 6-7 more answers. ( SOAP BOX PLEASE!)
I have said this more than once and I will be happy to repeat it each and every week for the rest of my life. This board is GREAT!!! We don't care how much you know, think you know, or want to know. This board is very nice, happy to answer questions, talk freely, share info, share jokes, ( we pick on one another once in awhile)but in general, we don't flame anyone. There is no dumb question, we can all learn from one another, the newbies have things to offer as well as the vets that have been here for years. I think it was Codewarrior that was concern being a newbie, but he nor anyone else should feel intimidated by this board. We are all here to help one another and offer our advice. I tell all the EC's I work with to stop by here and ask questions. I will get down from my soap box now. Sorry about that, I may not get here as often as I like, but I still look forward to stopping by to visit old friends.