Thanks again for the welcome fellas'.

Hey Trumpy,
Sorry to hear about your burns. I sincerely hope you have made a good recovery. I know burns are a horrible experience to have to endure. I wrote a college paper once on burn treatment, and just reading about the ordeal made me queezy. I can't imagine having to go through that...

You ask what I originally did to my knee... When I was 16, 22 years ago, I crashed my bicycle and popped my ACL (anterior cruciate ligament). Back then reconstructive surgery was a huge ordeal, and pretty much reserved for professional athletes. Ofcourse I have kept skiing, surfing and whatever else, and reinjuring it, due to it's no-ACL-having, less-than-normal-stability. So now its a little banged up and loose because I still have no ACL. ACL reconstruction is now out, because its too loose, causing a new ligament to just stretch or snap. Basically, I need to be very careful how I move so I don't let it wiggle too much and cause an injury. Like I said though, on the job I've learned exactly what not to do, so I can avoid those actions. Hope this isn't TMI, but you ask ;-)

rad74ss, thats a great suggestion, moving on to a less physical specialty. I was stoked to find out that all my apprenticeship classes will count as college credit. I already have all my lower division work done, so I'll be a lot of the way towards an EE degree at the end of my apprenticeship. Thats something I'd really like to get in the future. Maybe my knee will help nudge me in that direction. pun... [Linked Image]

Anyway, thanks again guys. Will be talking to ya'
Brian.