In a recent post by "royta" 11-18-04 he mentioned type 6-3 SER in a 3/4 inch pipe to a building, which I think is a underground installation.I looked at a job today with a 2inch pvc underground to a barn with a 2/3 SER aluminum cable stuffed in it to feed a panel.

I thought that Type SE or SER was only for above ground use...even if in a conduit...right?