It is amazing how far off we can be. I guess different states/area's play a role in the price but even still we should be somewhat close to one another. I also see $50.00 per hour a lot. Were most of you aware the national average is $65.00 per hour? When I heard that my prices went up to that.. [Linked Image] But I still charge the contractors $50. I do one favor job more or less at cost for every contractor. I tell them to use it on there own house but sometimes they get into a jam and the favor comes in to play.. yatta yatta yatta, I like to ramble a little.. [Linked Image]
I like Manegt pricing best of all.. [Linked Image] But I agree with electure, we should charge what we are worth. Lets not forget many people are afraid of electric and we put our lives on the line everytime we do it. We are the ones who went through the schooling, testing, digging those trenches as greenies.. [Linked Image] So we should charge. As for the people who think well its just black to black and white to white. Well why are they calling you then? Your name and reputation goes on every job that you do. If something happens to injure or kill someone even 5 years down the road trust me they will know who to sue in court.. [Linked Image]
Curious about something else.. It seem's most of us charge $50.00 an hour for t&m jobs. What percentage do you mark up your material? Personally, contractors get a 25% markup and homeowner get a 50% markup on all material.

James