I liked the talk about the federal pacific.. [Linked Image] I through that in to see if people would consider the price of the breaker if one is needed. I agree with the higher price on the fan simply because you never know what the homeowner will get. I had one homeowner where they wanted to replace all there ceiling fans in the home and would purchase them at a later date, while I was doing hi hats. Well when I was done with the hi hats, they came to spackle and paint. When all was ready fro the final installation of plates and fans the homeowner has 5 hunter originals delivered. For those who do not know about these fans they are about 40-50 pound cast iron fans. Unfortunatly, in the ceiling I left what was originally there a couple of bar braces. But hunter originals needed blocking above it, to drive a threaded I bolt through it. Needless to say I should of considered that or asked if that was one of there choices in fans. SO I had to open the ceiling up because there was no access to install bracing. Then I had to pay for a spackler and a painter to come in and repair what I had to do.. [Linked Image] Could I of fought it? yes, but by me loosing the money I fortunatly made it up 10x's over by doing a landscape lighting job for the homeowner. [Linked Image]

James