Hello From South Dakota!!!!

I have used almost all of the tools mentioned, and was actually having this conversation with a fellow tradesman tonight.

I like the way a Dewalt sawzall feels in your hand. It is easier to hold and it is much faster than the milwakee. It also has a shorter stroke than the milwakee on the front end. I have taken two people to the ER because of the milwakee grabing thumbs.

I think that for heavy duty drilling you should go with the Porter Cable 19.2, but you need to beware that it is heavy.

For small drilling and trim outs I really like the Hilti 15v. It is light wieght and long, long lasting.

The Milwakee and Dewalt hammer drills hammer so fast and short that they take longer than a corded hammer drill. If all you have to drill is one or two holes, either one of them will work. If you have to drill more than that, it will be faster to string a cord and go for the Bosch Bulldog.

As far as punching holes in siding with hole saws, or drilling with high speed KO's buyer beware. We have burned up every drill on the market with these.

In my expeirience it has been the Milwakee drills, the Dewalt batteries, the Porter cable sawzalls, and the Makita hand saws that burn up the fastest.

They all have their strong and week points. Now if we could just get them to work together!

Jon

Jon Niemeyer