I used all Dewalt 14.4 for a few years and had no complaints. Hammer drill, driver drill, sawzall and circular saw. One weekend on an industrial job the driver drill and hammer drill got swiped. I had to have something to work with right away so I bought a Porter Cable 14.4 3/8" driver drill. I couldn't believe how much more power and battery life it had over the Dewalt. The job I was on was hanging 3/4 EMT on purlans and the Dewalt needed fresh batteries 2-3 times a day driving Tek screws to hang clamps. The PC went all day on the same battery and you had to use the clutch to keep from spinning them out. Since then I have added a PC hammer drill (1/2" chuck) and a second 1/2" driver drill. I have tried out and don't care for the Porter Cable cordless recipro saw. I found it awkward to cut conduit with. I replaced my 14.4 Dewalt sawzall when it died with an 18V Dewalt sawzall.