I have milwaukee 18v and am happy with it. The first hammer drill is 2 years old the chuck is junk because it allways loosened up. It quit hammering a bit ago too. The newer onn has a much better chuck. Some say the sawsall is smother then dewalt. Don't get your fingers caught on the blade plunger (seen it happen a few times). I have the strait sawsall. Someone told me they were not happy with the flexing hachet one (no grab on or something). The flashlight are great (I hate those flex dewalt ones). I don't know if I like the radio. It takes up too much space and does not charge the batteries. We got the metal circular saw a few weeks ago. It is unbelievable. 1 battery cuts 1/2 pipe in half a second most of the day. It will cut 1 1/2 ridgid in a single pass and bigger in 2 cuts. I think it is faster than a band saw or sawsall. It is great for demo too.
If your from Chicagoland please disregaurd the part about the circular saw.
Tom
[This message has been edited by Active 1 (edited 05-08-2004).]