Let me add 2 cents here. I am in northern NJ and we have the POCO called JCP&L. Well they were bought out by GPU from PA. awhile back and just recently GPU was bought out by First Energies. (OR is it Energys?) Anyway, I still had power during the black out. I was happy to see the JCP&L did OK this time. We have been having a lot of trouble with the POCO as of late. They are trying to cut back more and more to save money. They lay off all of their own people, then sub out to independent contractors. Now I don't mind anyone making a buck, this country is good for that. however what use to take an hour to fix, now takes a 1/2 day. What use to take a 1/2 day now takes 2 days. The Powers that be, think they can run the POCO here in NJ like they do in other states. I don't think that it is working. NJ and NY are very busy places and there are a lot of people here. the towns/cities all almost work on a 24 hr/ 7 days a week schedule. Well I was proud of the POCO til today, because now I hear the rumor that the problem started out in Ohio in a First Energy plant. I don't know if it is true yet, but time will tell. I can see where companies have to try and make a Co. profitable, but not when service suffers. Maybe they shouldn't have dereg the utility co. when they did. It seems that they are cutting back too many people and the service is getting just rotten.