ok therefore i did work on power companie before ( both usa and france) and the proper way to reengerize the line is start the low deamand area then ramp up by turning on the remote breakers ( they have to be recharge the switching devices )and load the line gradually to advoid sudden surge and alot of time when we engerized the breakers it will buzz for few sec then quiet down after the load stablized but if get too much surge we will disconnect then try it again in short time later and alot of line act like capatior (hold charge or load or both) and try to enerized the voltage will dip montartly but if keep dipping and surge like crazy we can pull the swtich off fast to advoid more damge but surge that diffrent matter it can do more damgae than good the last time i have nasty surge it did blew the large breaker pretty good so most power plants have compacated electronc control but i know few older one use the simple controls anyway that one way we do that and also keep in mind the 3 phase line have to be scyorized to engized properly if not it will kick breaker out

if need more info ask me

merci marc

Pas de problme,il marche n'est-ce pas?"(No problem, it works doesn't it?)