Originally Posted by rwcanary
Nice success story.

But here is realty. Most punks don't care what they look they like, and they don't care who it offends, and they don't want to work. They want a position, not a job. Having said that, when looking at a group of applicants I don't have time to do a syc eval on each one. Therefore, I have to narrow the field down quickly. First are the basic requirements, next is the education and experience. Then I meet them. Again I say I don't have time to work out there ethics for them, they *better* make it as easy as possible for me to see them as a professional.

If they show up with long hair, dirty hygiene, tattoos everywhere, nose rings, and tongue rings hang out, wearing beach bum attire, thats it....they're out of there.

Before you start flaming me, know this, I have hired people like that, because I was in a bind and needed labors in a really bad way. Only one of them, out 12 or 14, is still with me. And two days before I was going to can his job, he got right with Jesus Christ. That was three ago, and he has been absolutely supper every since. And I always make a point to tell him how much I appreciate him.

--
robert

Good Post!