I saw that thread only after the original text was editted. It was quoted by a member, and the quote contained the original text.

My $0.02 on this subject:

First off, that was completely uncalled for! I have seen a few instances here which brought up some arrogance, but this was on extremely rare occasions and was "Called For" due to the topics and events!

Secondly, the MHE forum has become very "Hot"! I spend very little time there, having just started to view the site again.

Lastly, the majority of flame wars broke out there around 2001. Prior to this, it was a fun site to be involved with, and I visited regularly.
It was the MHE forum that brought me in touch with ECN! If arrogance was an issue here, I would have been ace'd [86'd] long ago!!!

I value this forum [ECN]!!! The fact that Bill has allowed me to be a Moderator here is outstanding, which I take great pride in!
The fact remains, I would have never known about ECN, had I not been an active member at the MHE forum.
As a result, this means I would have never learned all the stuff I did from all you people here - placing me far behind my current knowledge base!

Need to stop writing, due to tears! [Linked Image]

Scott s.e.t.

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!