I thought about posting a reply to that comment, but then again, what would it accomplish. I flamed MarkW on this forum once, and I still feel bad about it. Other than that I haven't really seen any flaming going on here, and I like it that way. The fact is, I come here to have fun, and socialize with people I would otherwise never have a chance to meet. Flaming is just so negative, and usually is a result of pride. The old "I'm smarter than you syndrome" must be alive and well over there. I've posted there a few times, but never felt "at home", so I've limited my time there. The fact is, arrogance is every where, but making "that" accusation against this forum really shows "igorance" of what the people of this forum are all about. As they say "igorance is bliss", and if that person wants to live in his igorance, and is happy about missing out on the benefits of being a part of this forum, then he is better off by not posting here. The "shoe on the other foot", we are better off without him, or the rest of the "lot" over there.
If memory serves me, Bill "tossed" a few people for causing trouble here.
I would further add, to the credit of all the members here, that "bridling of the keys" is a phrase that would describe the atmosphere here. Case in point, the female who was "advertising" her product here on the forum, could have caused a major flame war, but members pointed out that she should promote her product else where. Problem solved. If arrogance was a problem here, I think "the record" would show it (by record I mean the archives).
It wouldn't suprise me to see someone from the MH forum respond to this post, and perhaps flame me, but I'm stating in advance, I'm not going to argue with anyone who is not a regular participant of this forum about this issue.

Bridle in hand, bit in mouth,
Doc

The Watt Doctor
Altura Cogen
Channelview, TX