"I will give insert my two cents worth and then shut my mouth."

Easier said than done! (I know how that is...)

The NRTL Listing report may contain specific paragraphs taken from the manufacturer-submitted user documentation. This would be to prove safety standard compliance in the case where a safety standard clause states the user documentation must present certain specific information. These instruction are typically minimums. Other installations may not violate a listing.

In this case, UL943 clause 8.1 details what needs to be stated. "8.1.1 There shall be plain, legible, and durable instructions for effective use of a ground-fault
circuit-interrupter" I don't want to post too much for copyright reasons, but clause 8.1.x directs you to annex E for some specific required info: MFG name, "To prevent electric shock or electrocution, always turn the power off...", "Do not install this GFI receptacle on a circuit that powrs life support...", etc. I don't see anything disallowing mutliple GFI's, but I don't have time to look right now. This is lunch break and I have some important cigarettes I need to smoke. Probably too busy at work today, but I'll browse the standard tonight (if I don't get too distracted at home).