When I see things like this, I have to ask: How would I do it differently?
I've worked with turkeys (both the feathered and unfeathered kinds), and I have to say that the area, while not "washed down" or really a "corrosive" environemnt, does see exposure to a lot of ammonia; galvanized sheet metal has a short life. This might be one of the rare times I'd consider using PVC conduit (without it being buried).
As to the "hanging romex:" there is probable a partition that traverses the place when they want to catch the birds. Such partitions are used to push all the birds together at one end- rather than chasing them all over! Therefore, the power "drop" has to be able to move out of the way. For all the times we see SO cord substituted for Romex, this is the one time it should be done. The SO would exit the boxes through proper rubber-bushed strain relief connectors (not Romex or MC connectors), and the board would be hung with jack chain.
The various enclosures would probable benefit from being made of plastic or fiberglass, but I don't see the need for NEMA-4X.
Finally, birds are extremely susceptable to colds, etc. Don't be surprised if you are asked to change clothes, sanitize tools, etc., EVERY time you enter or exit the house. This would be a good time to wear one of those disposable tyvek "hazmat" jumpsuits, and rubber boots. Don't, for any reason, enter another coop.
As a commercial establishment, Romex should not be used. MC should be avoided, for sanitary reasons. While EMT might meet code, adequately supported (lots of hangers)(use mineralacs!) PVC pipe would probably be better. Since PVC expands A LOT with sun, make your runs where they're in the shade.
Comments?