Silly me! I didn't take into account Redsky's financial and home situation concerning those "neighborly" tips, or maybe his house is new or otherwise in perfect shape not needing any major renovation. So here are some other low cost, legal, and highly effective tips:

When you're dealing with vermin like this neighbor, it is virtually guaranteed they suffer other anti-social and sub-human tendencies, like bigotry. You have a pool right? Perfect! If you're white and your neighborhood is white, extend an invitation for a small busload of African American, Hispanic, or Arabic inner city children for a day at your pool, complete with ice cream and refreshments. Play some ethnic music too. (I like your idea Sixer at 7AM with the timers, LOL!). What will it cost you? A box of popsicles: $7.99. Two gallons of ice cream: $9.99. A case of juice and soda: $6.99 each. Look on your neighbors face: PRICELESS! Not only will you be doing a good thing for the less fortunate, you'll really PO your neighbor. Win, win! And make sure you have item # 6 set up first (cameras) – very important, which I’ll explain next.

And really what is your neighbor going to do? If the neighbor makes so much as one racially disparaging remark (try to egg it on, like inviting them over), turn the video over to the local news stations and to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. If your neighbor files a complaint with the police or other agency, file a FOIA request to obtain such report and turn it over to Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson. Then sit back and enjoy all the protests surrounding your neighbors house.

Do you own any guns? If not, buy some and make sure they’re registered if required by law – shotguns and hunting rifles usually do not need to be registered in most states, and license are not required. Again make sure you have #6 (cameras). Then pick a spot on your property with the best view for your neighbor to observe you dissembling, cleaning, polishing, and putting back together the guns… and do so with a slight grin on your face. Of course, you must do this in a non-threatening manner.

You see most of these people are SWINE and COWARDS, so if they see you have weapons, they’ll likely back off. But if they don’t and instead call the police – who likely won’t even respond to the call – in all likelihood your neighbor to lie or exaggerate to prompt the police to come out. If the police come out to you, be cooperative and respectful, and do not resist if they want to take you in (all the better). Now with the video evidence, you got your neighbor for filing a false report, where he or she can be prosecuted CRIMINALLY.

In summary, I do not know why people today can’t be civil, let alone neighborly. When I was a kid, neighbors were like extended family. Even now, a number of my neighbors have keys to my house, and I have keys to theirs… to feed pets if someone is away, turn off an false alarm, etc.

Yesterday, I checked on some elderly neighbors to see if they needed anything with all this heat, or if my wife could take them shopping or something, and I noticed on of them had a broken door bell button. So I went back home, got a new one, replaced it, and rang the bell. My neighbor was surprised to hear the side door bell ring because it was broken for a while, and I mentioned she has a new one now (of course no charge), and asked if she needed anything else.

Why can’t it be like this with everyone? The world would be a much nice place.

Joe