Thanks for the laughs, Joe. I like your style and I'm with you on this one 100%.
I don't think I have ever hated a person more than the village idiot that lives next to me. A few years back he tried to give me problems about my van being parked on the boulevard. The city called me and said I have to move it, so I moved it to the street - only requirement is it has to be moved once every 24 hours. Since then, I bought a 14 foot cube van and it's now parked on my property, and conveniently blocks their view from their dining room window [Linked Image] . He's on a "disability pension" (I won't even go there) and I know he likes to sleep in, and since "quiet time" is from 11pm to 7am, we intentionally make lots of noise in the morning when we start at 7. I've even thought about putting a timer on on the stereo just outside my garage, tuning it in to some ethnic music station, and cranking the volume up loud enough for them to hear it on their patio which is about 15 feet away. Haven't done it yet, but that will be the next trick up my sleeve [Linked Image]

Sixer

"Will it be cheaper if I drill the holes for you?"