"Even hinting that you are introducing guns into the conflict can cause you serious problems. It is called "brandishing" (automatic revocation of your concealed carry license among other things) and if this ever does precipitate into violence you could end up being the one in jail. Nothing brings the cops faster than "man with a gun" calls.
Remember your "crazy" neighbor may have a gun too."

Would you mind pointing out what statute the crime of "brandishing" is located in? Nevermind, because there is no such thing. Not trying to be an *ss but misinformation when it comes to firearm laws is a pet peave of mine. Heres an exact copy and paste of the statute that deals with "brandishing" a firearm.

790.10 Improper exhibition of dangerous weapons or firearms.--If any person having or carrying any dirk, sword, sword cane, firearm, electric weapon or device, or other weapon shall, in the presence of one or more persons, exhibit the same in a rude, careless, angry, or threatening manner, not in necessary self-defense, the person so offending shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

I regularly open carried in my former place of business and have opened carried on my property, there is not a thing anyone can do about it. I'm not suggesting bringing firearms into this dispute, in fact I'm against it as it's not a serious enough threat to warrant that type of action but I have done something similar in the past.

Found out a registered sex offender moved across the street from me, I made it a point to walk outside with a loaded AR15, FAL or H&K91 (depending on the day or what I was taking to the range) whenever he was outside, I am sure I got my point across. Now I did not point the weapon at him or say anything to him and I had witnesses that would testify to that if they were needed.