I'm surprised my neighbors don't complain to the trailer park I live in about my dad's work/Comcast Truck being parked in the empty lot across the street! The guy who lived behind that lot used to always complain about our porch not being "as perfect as can be." Guess what? His 1988 singlewide was just demolished last Friday! (Reasons unknown.) I got some weird looks cheering on the excavator driver's kids as they threw cinderblocks through the walls and windows.
Here, it has everything to do with how far from the main office you are. I'm right down the street from it, so I have 100s of additional, unofficial restrictions. If you go to the section down the small highway, they can and do do anything!
I want to move out of this place due to these crap restrictions, but my mother doesn't for some stupid reason. Plus, I don't want to be the one to sell a once $107K doublewide for scrap. (My father paid $29K for this 1973 singlewide back in 1986. It’s now worth scrap, if that.) When we move, we’re stripping it, down to the copper wire in the walls. Oh what an eyesore they'll have then, a trailer stripped of its siding and skirting. That excavator will be here in no time flat.

Ian A.
Morrisville Pa/Falls Twp.

[This message has been edited by Theelectrikid (edited 08-01-2006).]

Is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?