togol,

"....... as far as the attitude goes....there is always a pipe pile that is in the wrong place !"

I had an over eager greenie that had no idea of level, square or straight, who developed a complex after I demoted him from from "working in reverse", to solely material handling, afer he got mouthy about it too. (Something he didn't like too much.) 7000' of 1/2" pipe (Which was REALLY in the wrong place, they were laying floor...) up one flight of stairs put me into a 'Comp case. Lucky for the company, he bragged about his new job, he was going to start the next day, to some loyal employees he was stupid enough to think sympathized with him.

Word to the wise though, as you may not be so lucky to catch a scammer with a bad additude. Verbal warning, written warning X2, Sac 'em! Legal beagle!

Failure to comply with the companies standard of work after a designated period = counsel, and document.

Bad additude = counsel, and document.

Late, or leave early = counsel, and document.

CYA = counsel, and document.

If someone is willing to learn, I'll even climb in the attic with them, just to prove I'm not having them do anything I wouldn't do myself.

Just not interested... = counsel, and document.

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason