I have an associate degree in industrial electrical maintenance, do i know everything no and the guy that says he does is lying. i am proud of what i do and love to go to work everyday. iam the first person in my family to graduate high school let alone college. my dad and grandfather both work for GM however that was back in a time when you could get a job without an education and trust the company that you work for.

as for the younger generation no one wants to get there hands dirty but they want to make 100 grand a year no matter what they know. our society has become one based on what you have and how much you make. not being happy and spending time with your family. having a 300,000 house and a mercedes in the drive is what all these kids seem to want but they dont want to put in the time they think everyone owes them something. and there are alot of people who make more than most people could ever dream of for doing something they love and still bitch about it look at the baseball players