ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (CoolWill), 250 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Admin Offline OP
Administrator
[Linked Image]
This meter serves a high end real estate office, right next to a main road (well.... as 'main' as they get here [Linked Image] ) note the new ko seal here which i just popped in.

Foolish things been like that for years and i was just tired of it....I didn't ask, I wasn't told & no one noticed me as i just walked up and popped it in, a stitch in time so to speak....

Any other lone rangers out there?

Steve aka sparky

R
Steve, good job. I put a cover back on a hand hole on a 480 v parking lot light one time on my own time.

It was laying on the ground next to the pole in a hospital parking lot close to where I had parked with my burnt hands, (another story) the screws were laying in the cover.

Roger

[This message has been edited by Roger (edited 11-13-2003).]

A
About two weeks ago i pulled around the back side of a store and saw a control box dangling off the wall being held by the conduit. I stopped and put in the proper size screws and mounted it back to the wall. Dont ask me why.

S
heh~ dunno 'bout you fellas , but i actually looked around first to see if anyone was watching... [Linked Image]

R
Steve, LOL I did the same thing.

Arseegee,
Dont ask me why
it felt good afterwards didn't it. [Linked Image]

Roger

P
I've done little things like this a few times.

Who knows, just tightening a plate or replacing a cover might help prevent an accident. But I know what you mean about glancing around first. I guess these good deeds still have a certain "getting caught" element about them! [Linked Image]

M
Mostly because nobody outside the trades would belive you were doing a good thing and not trying to hurt some one or destroy property, sad but true.

N
Not to mention that if you were caught doing something like installing a KO seal, in today's society you might find yourself sued for anything that goes wrong with the electrical system for the rest of the life of the building.... [Linked Image]

T
You probably locked some poor rodent in there [Linked Image]

S
heh~ [Linked Image]
sure thinkgood... the entire grid will be compromised.... the poco will dust the ko for prints....the state will search and find no permit!....i'll be posting from some dungeon asking for bail $$$ [Linked Image]

[/align]

~S~

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard