Well, I can't top CTBigman...

The funniest story I have, I was working temp jobs. A crew came to the temp agency and got me, a "retired" Master electrician (the electrician from the "stolen tools recovered" post), and 2 other guys who probably didn't know the difference from a screwdriver and a hammer... We'll call them Beavis and Butthead.

The job was at a warehouse being converted to some offices and retail space. Beavis and Butthead were supposed to be on clean-up, but they decided it would be much more fun to throw various emt fittings at eachother. One of the fittings landed in a sub panel with no breaker. The feeders were hooked up, btu not live. Beavis reached his hand in the panel to grab the connector, and I told him "Don't move, you can die."

I convinced him that it was live, and that if he moved, a spark would jump from the buss bars to his hand and kill him... or worse, paralyze him from the neck down. We kept him there for 2 hours and some odd minutes, coming up with different excuses... Can't find the main breaker, have to call the power company, channel 4 news is outside and we need to do a press conference (that was our lunch time).

After I "found" the main and "shut it down" I told him he had to move backward 3 steps. On his first step, I clapped my hands in a way that sounds like a spark (years of practice and perfection [Linked Image]).

Beavis was mad and left without pay, and Butthead just swept the (clean) floor all day. I made sure they never worked on any crew I got picked by after that.

I love being evil [Linked Image]