Since I work at the Pentagon, I figure I'll MAYBE be the first to know. I like the ductbank job I'm overseeing..... gives me a place to get REAL low. [Linked Image]

Seriously, I think everyone should have a plan, and yes, I do. My family thinks I'm nuts but I put stuff in their cars... lights, radios, matches, candles, radios, food... etc, etc, so they could walk out if necessary.

I've always been a real stickler for fuel in tanks, and raise cain at them for less than 1/2 tank.

Gloomy, Trumpy???? Never been a Boy Scout (raised on a big farm, too much to do) but preparation IN ALL THINGS can be the difference between success/failure or Life/death and it's always been just plain normal to me.

I get funny looks on those RARE occasions when I have to wear tie coat etc and I'm the only one in the room with a mag lite and leatherman on my belt. I have noticed on several occasions when an emergency occurred who they look at all of a sudden.

Let's face it, it may come from years in construction, I always had a plan in case the job completely fell apart, guess it's just normal to me nowadays.