I too hate when the nutral is not marked with what hot it goes to. By adding a nutral for every circuit are you really making it simpler? It would seem to me that you are adding much more nutrals to get confused.

In the simplest form a residence if you had 2 hots and a nutral in a pipe there would be nothing to keep track of. Add another nutral and now you need to keep track of each one in each location. You want to worry about the homeowner? What's to say he will use the right one of those nutrals when he adds something. I don't think you can protect the HO from messing up the nutrals unless you keep it to only 2 wires per pipe.

It would be even worse of a mess when you have more than 2 circuits in a pipe. You can argue how many of what wire should go in a pipe. The reality is most HR in pipe have more than 4 circuits.

It is not just the cost of wire. Pipe costs a lot now. If you need to go to the next size up or more HR that costs $$. It seems to take a bit more labor for every size of pipe you go up. More labor in pulling, splicing, and keeping track of those extra nutrals. More wires you need to cram in a box or get bigger boxes.

I like what others have said about not tring to HO proof the instulation. If they wanted to do that they should sell tamper proof screws for any electrical cover or trim plate. Then only sell the removal tool to licenced EC.

Tom