A couple times. One was at a county fair (short), and the other time was in Maui. The ride in Maui was one of the most breathtaking things I have ever done. The pilot told us that we were riding in a brand new million dollar helicopter. Totally safe.... er, just strap this inflatable life vest on just in case.

Everybody had stereo headphones on. The pilot introduced himself over the intercom, and gave us a few tips on what to do if we began feeling queezy. As we took off from the heliport, beautiful music began playing in time with the tour. We went right through a narrow opening in the sea cliffs along the shore of the island. Hidden from the view from the ocean, this narrow slit opened into a large cavern surrounded by cliffs. Waterfalls dropped over the edges and into a big pool below us. Lush green tropical plants and flowers hung over the edges of the cliffs. The pilot tipped us sideways over the waterfall so we could all see the rainbow there from the spray. When you thought he was close enough, he got even closer LOL. I believe our ride lasted about 1 hour. It was one hour of my life that I will never forget.

If you ever get to Hawaii, this is a must do!