Recently our shop purchased a building and built our first new warehouse and office. I noticed the other day I can not receive AM radio stations while my computer is on. It doesn't matter what circuit I plug the radio into. No matter where I move the radio I get nothing but noise. When I shut down the computer reception is crystal clear. This only affects AM reception, FM comes in fine with or without the computer on.

What are common causes of noise aside from crappy PC power supplies? I'm wondering if this may indicate some problem other then a noisy power supply.

Any cheep easy suggestions to clear this up? Service is 3-0 120/208V and the noise is on all phases all circuits not just the circuit the computer is plugged into. I am not very familiar with things like noise, harmonics, etc. So I am not sure how to go about trouble shooting or correcting the problem.

I know the boss wont care about radio reception when he gets back but I can't sit in a dead silent office and work. It drives me crazy. I can't back a trailer with the radio on, but I can't do bids without a radio. Strange isn't it?