Correct - as Bjarney mentions I was refering to a 3Ø 4 Wire Delta - with Center Tapped winding, of the "Double Voltage" family.

I found 240 VAC on two of the three Phase Lines - as measured L-G, and on one Phase Line, found "More Than 240 VAC to Ground" - and since this smells "Delta-Ish", one could figure the Voltage to Ground on that single Maverick Phase Line to be in the area of 415.68 VAC
(240 × 1.732)

First thing I was thinking when there was a Voltage to Ground measured (with a Wiggy), was a Wye setup - having the Common Star Point Grounded. Finding >240 VAC to Ground on one Phase Line was totally unexpected, and debunked the Wye concept!

This was a nice "Whaddaheck" experience to me, as it was so totally unexpected!
(however, the guy I was working with found this to be of no interest, which really bummed me out!).

Bjarney;

The Image referenced in the last post didn't have "Image Tags" enclosing the URL (as far as I can see).
Let's see if it shows up in this message with tags surrounding it.

[Linked Image from ]

If it does not work, maybe you can try something else, enclosing its URL with image tags.

FYI, this looks like:

[img] URL to reference [/img]

Only, do not use any spaces like I have done here (did this to eliminate the BB software from going Berserk trying to figure out that tag!).

Scott35

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!