So far it took me over 1 hour to give the second floor a final inspection and today another 1 hour for the first floor. I still have to go back and do the outside and the basement. The EC for the job is R.F. Romano Enterprise (Bob) and his job is picture perfect. His main foreman is John, and he is the man who used the iron on each and every wire for that job. Bob is also into the IT wiring. He was explaining to me today about how his system works. He want to get it in a photo shoot for E.C.& M. and other trade mags. (Anyone out there listening from EC&M?)
Bob also is a Lutron and Creston Dealer. His video pads at the doors can tell you about the electrical system, the HVAC, video and even get the weather from the Weather Channel. If anyone is interested they can e-mail me and I can get you in touch with Bob. I am going to see him tommorrow and give him this e-mail address, so maybe he can stop by and chat for awhile. I still have some more photo's and if you guys are interested, I will get more to Trumpy. I have some shots of the IT/AV/CAT works. I know someone was asking about it.

P.S. Tony S. does not live here.