Sorry I didn't get on sooner, I too have been very busy. Thanks to Bob for posting these pictures. A little history about these pictures. Last year I posted some pictures of a very neat install. ( Maybe Bob can repost them) This house has been being built for about a year or so. It is just now starting to be finished up. I did 4 rough inspections and 2 service inspections to date. the house is about 6-7,000 sq.ft. ( I think) It is huge. 600 amp service and several large panel boards. These pictures you see here are in the main service room. There is all sorts of tel/dat avi work etc. also going on. I will try to get more pictures of that if you like. There is a large gen on the site too. There is about 5-6 HVAC units and an 3 story elevator. I will get some pictures of the outside of the house also if you guys want to see it. The EC has been working very hard here and he is very fussy about his work as you can see.
Kelly, yes, they are large Lutron panels and I believe most of the house lighting will be wired into it. The reason I am unsure about a lot of the info is because the house isn't even compleated yet. {lus the HO changes his mind almost daily. ( This drives the EC crazy) I have no idea what the total cost of the electrical work is because I just see the foreman on the job and not the owner of the elec. comp. This EC does a lot of work in the Morris County area of NJ and the specialize in very large homes. I was inspecting in another town (Medham, NJ)while the regular AHJ was having an operation and the same EC was wiring up another large house. The size of that house made this one look small! The Medham house was about 14,000 sq.ft. I didn't get to see the final product there because the regular AHJ came back to work. The pool house of the one in Mendham was about 2,000 sq.ft. complete with 2 baths and full working kitchen.Any more question, please feel free to ask, and I will try to answer and I promise to get more pictures. This house has a rounded stainglass ceiling that will be back lit when done. I can't wait to see it finished.