What did you mean by "recept on the floor?"

Whoops! [Linked Image] My mistake! I meant to say the recept. on the wall above the floor.

Levittown/ Hempstead is Long Island, New York.

I believe Levittown Jubilee is the model name for the home.

Shock, wrong Levittown! [Linked Image] I'm in his PA Development, a 1955 Model 3 Jubilee.

Looks like someone will be cutting-in some old work gems, a few new 20 AMP homeruns, and a few new GFCI protected receptacles in the new kitchen.

Good luck, Ian!

Hehe, down the road somewhere yes. As I was saying in the chat last Friday, the former HOs hired someone to install a GFCI in the kitchen. The guy ran what I think is 14/2 on a new 20amp circuit! That needs checked out. Yes, this kitchen will see some electrical work. It may be Wiremold, but, oh well. Thankfully there's a "crawlspace/attic" right above the outer wall that leads to the garage attic, right above the servuce panel.

Upstairs (mine!) is getting it too, as well as the bathrooms.
Thanks for the good luck!

Ian beware of that ungrounded microwave!!

Luke, the outlet is old and shot, so it'll only hold a plug in the bottom half. And with the phone plugged into that half, that microwave ain't being plugged in anytime soon! Also, I found the first outlet of that circuit to be in the dining room, so Im thinking about putting a GFI there, and replacing the other kitchen recepts with new grounded ones, with the "No EGC" stickers affixed.

Also not related to these pictures, I have three dead (20volts!) outlets up here, and a switched one that reads 56volts with the swtich off. Ughh. Thank goodness it's just bike-riding distance to Ace Hardware. (And no, I don't believe in using 39ยข receptacles.)

Thanks guys,
Ian A.

Is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?