Aphares you are welcome.

Mark, back to the Mike Holt link, per you own admission it appears as though it is correct. [Linked Image]

Now, I still don't understand how continuing education and crooked contractors go together as you and Reno make reference to, please explain why CE causes, breeds, or supports crooked contractors

Crooked contractors are going to be around with or with out continuing education.

I also don't understand why a bitter neighbor reporting moonlighters (even suspected moonlighters) is a problem, she may be a pain to live next to, but why does she bother you so much? I still see her as being an ally to the licensed contractors.

Whether continuing education makes a better contractor or not may still be out in the hands of the jury, but as Iwire pointed out, it does make people open a book.

I don't mean to be arguing or putting you in a defensive position, but I really don't understand what the problem is.

As far as the CEU providers charging a fee, so what, I have to continuously buy new tools and test equipment to stay where I need to be on a yearly basis.

It's just another cost of doing business that ultimately will be charged to the customer as it is in the books as an overhead expense.

Roger

[This message has been edited by Roger (edited 09-18-2006).]