ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 390 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#74424 01/24/07 11:18 PM
J
You can publish a disclaimer for impotency but I'm afraid it won't stand up in court. I think that is what the dingle arm was supposed to fix in the first place.
Joe

#74425 01/25/07 12:03 AM
N
You forgot the variable flux capacitor! it needs to have a variable flux capacitor! The device should also be capable of outputting not more than 57 9/1000 quartic millimeters of dihydrogen monoxide per metric second. just my $0.02

#74426 01/25/07 01:00 AM
E
Togol, how about a multi-voltage power supply, one that can sense the voltage that will be supplied to it, and isntantly change to only being compatible with a lower one?

#74427 01/25/07 01:47 AM
J
It also has to be handy man rated. which will have a safety beta tape video.

#74428 01/25/07 02:15 AM
D
And it's Bluetooth compatible...

#74429 01/25/07 05:53 AM
Elviscat, yes the power supply should be capable of "randomizing "as well, because

"You never know a man until you have eaten a pood of salt with him."
and is there anyone here that does not recall that 1 batman is equivalent to 1000 pood ?
This is an important fact because this innovative machine will most likely be used in some regions, for determining weights when casting bells in belfries, or a least pearls before swine....

additionally, one of the RDRs (Red Digital Readout) will need to be a recalibrated Delisle thermometer using octogesimal division with the B/P of water fixed at 80 R`eaumur. But why?

a second RDR most certainly will display vershok per versts, using a>b display(s) we can utilize the RDR to determine double versts to sazhen.which automatically unlocks the proprietary algorithim,......
3 proprietors = 4 state desyatinas, and .........that's really big.

Thus, we can enjoy expanded enhancement beyond the design limits of the machine itself. even if we need to standout side and observe through dark glasses.
this whole process should last minimally 4 hours, if it should last longer consult your physician.

look at the time, I need to grab a couple Shkalik.....before Osmina wakes up !

Her brothers Moxie and Pepsi® are coming over later, we are going to head over to Gimlets house. and then bop over to the town of Magnavox© ( in the old Natalie Woods ) to visit with Serutan the baker and his son Dill

[This message has been edited by togol (edited 01-25-2007).]

Tom
#74430 01/25/07 08:40 AM
In my minds eye I visualise a compact, but high-volume, unit which will be in matt chrome with vivid purple trim, yet still blend into the ambiance of my back yard. Into this virtually-silent but powerful machine, my wife and other assorted minions will toss all the garbage that my lifestyle produces, like slices of uneaten cold pizza, plastic and cardboard packaging, her mother's horrid chicken soup, metal cans, vegetable peelings and beer and scotch bottles, the dirty dishes etc.. The unit will silently digest all of this rubbish, [ and I might even get a plumber in, fresh from his months vacation in Aruba, to direct all our unmentionable body wastes into it too ], and turn it into gasoline, heating fuel, all my electricity needs [ plus a surplus to sell to the poco], potting compost, natural gas, valuable ingots of pure metal, toothpicks and large patio slabs. It will also air condition my garden, stun intruders, peel me a grape on demand and do perfect toasted English crumpets for my tea.
Not much to ask, is it?

Alan

ps. with yups of 'blue tooth' leds all over it.
Those, I like!

[This message has been edited by Alan Belson (edited 01-25-2007).]

Wood work but can't!
#74431 01/25/07 08:53 AM
Alan,
perfectly toasting an English crumpet is a little extreme,
don't you think?

Tom
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard