ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 384 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
When your Inspector retires and his son takes over. When you go to watch a softball game, in a league that you used to play in, and all of the players are sons of guy's that you played with. Oh and I can't see anymore.

Hank
R
A golfer needs a caddy, but only 75 year-old Henry is available. He asks Henry if he can still caddy and Henry says "I sure can". He then asks Henry how good his sight is and he says "pefect". So the golfer hires him.
After driving a long shot, the golfer asks Henry if he saw where the ball went, and Henry says "yeah". So the golfer asks Henry where it is and Henry pauses for a second and replies - "I forget".

G
Kdal: When you have to decide rather you want to step over the trailer tongue or walk around.

If you can still decide to go OVER it, it ain't all that bad. When you're still figuring you can go over, and wonder just WHY you decided to lay down for a nap next to the trailer, it's time to learn to go around!! Yup, I go around 'em now. [Linked Image]

As far as the hair goes, well it definitely goes, mine would rather turn loose than turn gray...well, except the beard. I noticed sometime ago that my wife hung a picture of an old guy over our bathroom mirror.

I got 'er back by telling all the neighbors she was sleeping with an old, arthritic, bald headed, gray bearded geezer!!!!

S
I felt old the other day when I asked my helper if he remembered "that episode of Happy Days when Fonzie..." and he had no clue who Fonzie was.

B
You know you're getting on when you realize that old looking guy in the supply house was an apprentice you worked with when you were a young tradesman.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard