ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 220 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
E
I'm right behind you!!!

I'd pay a dollar for that [Linked Image]

Al Hildenbrand
J
This has SCAM written all over it! (Just like the light-bulb cleaning hustle).
10-to-1 the "before" reading is 'true RMS' and the "after" isn't.

E
Txsparky: As stated, ours is a one of a kind, patented electrochemical, and is not petroleum based, which is an inhibitor to the free flow of electricity. We have clients worldwide. We treat the electrolysis buildup on electrical circuits. I’m sure you will agree that electrolysis is a continual, recurring problem in electrical circuits. How many man-hours are spent keeping the electrical lines free from electrolysis? How many kwh are wasted as a result of electrolysis? Our process will continue to retard the electrolysis for 8 ½ years, as proven through 27 years of research and development, PRIOR, to patent. We have less than 3% degradation in our process, which we address by FREE annual inspections and reapplication if necessary, FREE OF CHARGE.

Resqcapt19: How many connections are there in a complete circuit? Obviously it varies, client by client. We treat each one of the connections and obtain savings of 1-2% at each connection. When the TOTAL savings is read at the meter, we have, on an average, reduced electrical consumption by 20%. Your statement regarding meltdown is accurate, especially in environments where electrolysis is left unattended. If left unattended, electrolysis will result in an open circuit and/or a fire. Check your local fire department’s stats on commercial electrical fires By reducing or eliminating the electrolysis, we reduce the potential for these events to occur, PLUS, remove the inhibitors for a freer flowing electrical current, resulting in reduced consumption

Trumpy: We could not take this product to the commercial market until it was patented. We have obtained the patent and are now going commercial. Let’s address the laws of physics, Trumpy. Dissimilar metals in close proximity will result in electrolysis. What is your answer to this phenomena? If you have an answer, the U.S. Navy would like to talk to you. They have spent billions on research to deter electrolysis and would be interested in comparing your credentials to those who have received these billions in funds! How do you currently deter electrolysis? Most slap a glob of petroleum-based gunk (By laws of physics, petroleum is an inhibitor and deters the free flow of electricity, costing the client more in electrical consumption) and move on, never to check the terminals or connections until a client calls with a problem. We are proactive, not reactive. Why is electrolysis more pronounced in high salinity areas? Since you are familiar with physics, you can answer that question.

JBD: Clients get a payback each month by reduced electricity charges. We share in the savings achieved on a monthly basis, NOT annual payment up front as you indicated. WE INCUR ALL THE COSTS TO INSTALL OUR PROCESS AND PROVE IT WORKS BEFORE THE CLIENT PAYS A PENNY. How many of you would take that risk? We prove our process! We stand behind it year after year after year. As an electrician, ow much do you charge to go back to a client year after year, to check the initial work that you have performed? I assume you don’t ask for another payment, or do you? We don’t collect anything until we prove our process, we don’t increase our percentage of sharing even if we apply our process to new plant equipment purchased by a client in any given year. We form partnerships with our clients! Downtime to apply our process is minimal; we work at the client’s convenience.

Bjarney: Come on Bjarney, this is not magic. We used the knowledge of our chemists, physicists and metallurgists in formulating this electrochemical. If you want to put your knowledge and credentials and degrees, against theirs, send me an e-mail and we can discuss applied sciences relative to our electrochemical. As far as “other complaints before that point,” check with your local fire department regarding this premise. You will find that 70% + of all commercial fires are a result of electrical systems that have not been maintained!

Pauluk and BJarney: For you to suggest to a client that they not call us back, you have done that client a disservice because you don’t have the knowledge of our product to put yourself in a position of authority.

Redsky: Your comments are a result of being uninformed. No need to address them.

All of you should revisit your thinking. This is something new and until you want to take the time to open your closed minds and investigate the electrochemical, there's not much we can do to change your mind. However, when a client or CEO discovers that you have closed your mind to the potential savings that can be achieved, I hope you can cya, with information other than what I have read here.

In summary, this is a new product to the commercial market. We know we have skeptics, such as you folks. But think out of the box, for just one minute. Why would we be willing to incur a great deal of cost to install our process if we weren’t confident that we can do what we claim? Every client’s savings will be different. We may only achieve a 10% overall savings, we may only get 5%, but whatever it is, we have accomplished three main objectives: (1) we have cleaned up the client’s electrical distribution system, (2) we have provided the client with reduced fire potential; and (3) we have reduced his electrical consumption. ALL WITHOUT COST TO THAT CLIENT! How many of you will put your company; your knowledge; your money out there FREE of CHARGE to prove your ability. I suspect none of you!!!

S
OK, I will jump in here and ask this of the manufacturer:

Since your product is patented, there is no danger of someone copying it without legal penalties.

So....what is this goop that you treat connections and wires with made out of?

I assume it's not anything that we could cook up in our kitchen sinks (without blowing the roofs off our dwellings).

E
No goop. The electrochemical is made from pure oils that when stokemetrically formulated removes, inhibits, and deters electrolysis, which is the basis of everything we talk about.

J
JBD Offline
Can you provide details of an "improved" connection?

-Conductor properties: material, size
-Terminal properties: material, plating, method of connection, temperature rating
-Pre inhibitor application data: resistance of connection, load current, voltage drop across connection, temperature rise of connection
-Post inhibitor application data: resistance of connection, load current, voltage drop across connection, temperature rise of connection, torque value used in termination

Also, mathematically how do you justify your statement of "...savings of 1-2% at each connection. When the TOTAL savings is read at the meter, we have, on an average, reduced electrical consumption by 20%..."? How can the total savings be larger than the sum of the parts?

E
These are all specific to each client. Give us a client and we will prove it.

C
Do you mean "stoichiometrically", having to do with the proper ratio for complete combustion?
Are these "oils" in any way petrochemically derived? Or are they synthetic? Organic?

Jim

E
Our clients have from 10-17 connectors in their distribution systems. On some we will save 1%, some 2-3%. All depends on many factors such as age of wiring, terminals, etc, quality of wiring, geographic location, etc. None are the same.

E
stoichimetry....was ms.....the order in which each of our NATURAL PURE, Not Synthetic, oils are added to our mix.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard