Photo1 is a memorial to the folks who developed the water to electricity analogy at an obscure laboratory in lower Bezerkistan in the early part of the 20th century.
Quote
Photo2 shows how many of us got our first experience with electricity. Now we know why the unit Hertz is used, because that is what it does....60 times a second.....
That first photo is an obvious code violation, you can't put a chair that close to a sliding glass door. Also, there should be an aerator on the faucet.
That first photo is an obvious code violation, you can't put a chair that close to a sliding glass door. Also, there should be an aerator on the faucet.
Exception #4: A Chair may be within 1" of a Sliding Glass Door, provided that the Faucet does not have an Aerator installed.
--Scott (EE)
Scott " 35 " Thompson Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!
Embarrassing to recall these things! Not sure how old, but certainly still in single digits. I was proud to work out that by twisting short lengths of flex around the pins of the plugs I could have both the electric heater and the reading lamp working on the one socket in my bedroom. (These would be 15amp round pin plugs then). I recall my Dad was less impressed, but I think I did get a two way adaptor soon after.