ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 265 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
There's a lot of layoff's, firings, furloughs, etc., happening all around here. It started last year, and it just keeps going. Times are still tough for a lot of people, and getting tough or tougher for a lot more. The education groups around here are taking a big hit now.

Skimming thru the local paper, basic doom & gloom for the public sector employees every day.

John
J
I have been spending my time at Electrician Talk. Pretty good forum and laid back.

I posted a question in the computer section here and hope someone can help me.

Cat Servant
Hotline, I have been abducted by aliens (known as "Razorbacks" here) and taken to a far-away world where the land is so flat the only 'hill' is the freeway overpass. Internet access is extremely limited for me.

Similar to back on Earth, the locals are always trying to get me to try exotic foods - though they tell me it "tastes just like possum." They call their language "english," but that's surely a coincidence ... it has nothing in common with the language WE use.

In electrical terms, work has become something of a challenge, as none of the power is "Earthed." Ungrounded delta - oh joy!

I've been over at Electrician Talk as well, its nice and active over there smile and I have been quite busy lately too.

-Joe
“then we'll glue em' then screw em'”
-Tom Silva
TOH
I'm happy that a lot of guys are busy! That's a good thing.

The forum that two of you mentioned did seem to have a lot of activity when I slipped in there for a visit!

That said, Trumpy's reasoning seems to have very little bearing on the activity there.

I'm just curious regarding the 'quietness' here?

John
R
Still alive, and all is well.

We have an awesome long summer in NZ and enjoying the outdoor life.

My kids take a lot of time which I enjoy a lot.

I admit that I spend too much time on YouTube, watching video's and making video's.

Just uploaded a couple of transformer photo's on the photo website.

Regards

Raymond

The product of rotation, excitation and flux produces electricty.
O
Im still here in Oregon.Its been along time. Hi all

L
Yep. summers here. (almost) been on the bike and working like a ... All service/testing, no installs. Most of my time though- has been windshield time.average lately- 250/ day.

Not so much fun in a van.

S
Fortunetly, I've been very busy myself but not sure how long that will last. I'm on vacation now, my girlfriend is in town visiting laugh

"Live Awesome!" - Kevin Carosa
Administrator
Something I noticed is that we used to have thousands of pages indexed on Google - which, gave us a steady stream of new people coming in all the time. For some reason we don't have the same rankings anymore.

I'm going to try tweaking some things to see what I can do to change that.

Bill

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard