ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Grounding electrodes
by gfretwell - 09/07/21 03:41 PM
Looking For Electricians in the Midlands
by Alex247 - 09/06/21 05:26 AM
Backup Generator Done Right
by timmp - 08/31/21 04:44 PM
New in the Gallery:
Now you know.
Now you know.
by Tom_Horne, September 7
February, North East Indiana
February, North East Indiana
by timmp, July 25
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 35 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 144
JoeKP Offline OP
Member


-Joe
“then we'll glue em' then screw em'”
-Tom Silva
TOH
2017 / 2014 NEC & Related Books and Study Guides
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 223
A
Member
Setup for the photo to stir up a few reactions is my opinion... bit like the well known pic of the power board floating in a swimming pool. If you were short of a wire nut the obvious thing to do is twist the wires together and cover with tape.

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 144
JoeKP Offline OP
Member
Originally Posted by aussie240
Setup for the photo to stir up a few reactions is my opinion... bit like the well known pic of the power board floating in a swimming pool. If you were short of a wire nut the obvious thing to do is twist the wires together and cover with tape.


i see, but what if the guy was out of tape?


-Joe
“then we'll glue em' then screw em'”
-Tom Silva
TOH
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,279
Likes: 3
Member
Curious as to what/where the white/black splice in the vise grip goes? single phase, 2 wire pull out w/grd & all that are necessary are accounted for. Aussie may be on the right track, a setup pic.


John
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 144
JoeKP Offline OP
Member
Originally Posted by HotLine1
Curious as to what/where the white/black splice in the vise grip goes? single phase, 2 wire pull out w/grd & all that are necessary are accounted for. Aussie may be on the right track, a setup pic.


i agree, lol


-Joe
“then we'll glue em' then screw em'”
-Tom Silva
TOH
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 65
P
Member
JoeKP, You beat me to it. That website has some pretty funny stuff. Some of it ingenious, some of it baffling. The lengths some people will go to avoid doing even simple jobs right. Hope everyone who celebrates has a very Merry Christmas. Pete

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 76
P
Member
NICE FIND!


I have a sense of adventure, I just keep it leashed with common sense.
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 174
K
Member
Originally Posted by JoeKP

i see, but what if the guy was out of tape?


What? not even duct tape/cellophane tape/masking tape?

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 165
Member
Same site:

Green Chandelier

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 76
P
Member

Just found it, you have got to be kidding me.

bash


I have a sense of adventure, I just keep it leashed with common sense.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Featured:

Tools for Electricians
Tools for Electricians
 

* * * * * * *

2020 Master Electrician Exam Preparation Combos
2020 NEC Electrician
Exam Prep Combos:
Master / Journeyman

 

Member Spotlight
Posts: 165
Joined: March 2007
Top Posters(30 Days)
timmp 3
Popular Topics(Views)
282,982 Are you busy
216,728 Re: Forum
203,148 Need opinion
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5