ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 228 guests, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#113110 06/06/02 11:49 PM
Go HV! Go HV!

*doing the macarena*

Man, I apsire to be like you when I grow up!

(I really would like to go to the WV State Fire Marshal with my list...)

[Linked Image]

-Virgil
Residential/Commercial Inspector
5 Star Inspections
Member IAEI
#113111 06/07/02 10:09 AM
M
HV:
Do you think these guys will see any time in prison for their actions? Seems like that may be the only way to stop them...

If so, I hope they don't practice their "trade" in prison [Linked Image]...the other prisoners don't deserve this, either! [Linked Image]

Didn't Forrest Gump say something like..."Stupid is as stupid does..."?

Thanks for the update!

Mike (mamills)

[This message has been edited by mamills (edited 06-07-2002).]

#113112 06/07/02 03:51 PM
S
HV,
thanks for stickin' up for our trade !

( can you autograph my 02'?)
[Linked Image]

#113113 06/07/02 10:42 PM
E
HV, I'm glad your going after these guys. I just hope you can get them. I've seen (and corrected) hack work like this before but it's usually done by some "handyman", not a licensed contractor.

#113114 08/22/02 09:21 PM
H
well just thought i would give a little update here, We have an injunction from the court so far , with this , this electrician can only use his journeymans and have one helper, he can not run a business as he has been, now i know your asking " well !@#$#@ big deal" well it is a big deal for him anyway, he has a BIG AD and we know he can't handle it all, now he's not out of tricks ,, but we'er not either, he has escaped one trip to the licseure board this month however he won't next time , and this is good, because it's getting the attention of the States Attorney General office to this person and his games , one of them is getting other Electricians to use thier masters for his business, hence he keeps having to change the name, because the master has to surender his ticket to the Co.
by doing this he looses it.
then we bring THAT one in so as you can see, sooner or later it'll end,, i know this is the long road, but it will have a more significant out come.
Believe me , he has been dumb enough to actually use his address on new permits with someone eleses LIC # and we do have 3 forgery's along with letters from the ones he did it to.
to top it off, he has his WIFE as the corperate officer and she's signing the checks,soooooo you know where i'm going with this, well,,, hopefully won't be so long before you get another update, should be the end of sept when the state board meets again, i know of about 4 towns and cities in this, so stay tuned , maybe when all is said and done i can put his name and picture on here , if his wife doesn't put it on a milk carton first,,,, he he he ,,laters guys

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard