Iwire.. I wish the inspectors here in colorado was real electricians. most are carpenters and anyone . They use combo inspectors. You dont need no experiance documentation at all. just take the icc test and then you are a building,plumber,electrical,etc. inspector depending on your test you take. It is supposed to be a 1 to 3 ratio here but it is more like 1 to 50. They have no compliance officers here and the "Inspectors" are afraid to card anyone. That leaves real journeyman electricians jobless here.And tons of new journeyman all over the place ! And the state does not check ratio "otherwise they would catch this 1 to 50 ratio very fast. In Seattle I always had to sign for my apprentice once a month and put my jw # on it. " 1 to 1 ratio there. And very stiff 5,000 dollar fines instead of the 25.00 or 50.00 here. Anyways, sounds like MA is the way it should be.
Always have the rebar guys stub up close to the main waterline closet to the bldg. and then get it inspected before pour and signed off.

Just venting a bit... Thanks !!