I have never wanted a digital camera more! My scanner stopped working a while ago but if I can get it going I expect a few shots on Friday, when I stop back on the job for a few hours.

I talked to the local "multi-hat" inspector for a good long while. There are mass amounts of lumber used as structural elements (despite the fact that wood is not allowed by local building code on commercial jobs), the bathrooms don't comply to any form of local/national building code, the prints call for us to double lug the RTU's and the Air Compressor for the service area of the dealership (can you say Change Order and violation!)

The engineer calls for us to use the existing RTU feed breaker from MDP to feed our new sub panels (hence the double lug and change order that we are about to do!). A big OOPS! Changes involve a re-feed of all existing RTU's from the new sub-panels and demo of all existing roof work. I guess the owner of my company will be happy because none of this stuff is in the bid and a simple service build out has turned into a pretty good upgrade (ticket work).

I wish I could dump this one off on someone else; It's not going to be a fun job. A lot of stuff too be done, to say the least.

Pete