Quote
Paul, did you bring that back from the states when you lived here?
No, only had this one since last year, but it's a U.S. model, of course (built in Louisville Ky.). The Bronco / Bronco II have never been sold in U.K. versions.

Quote
How do you get on with the left-hooker Paul? I find myself driving on or over the centre white line when I come back to Blighty in our LHD.
I don't find it a problem at all, but then I've had American vehicles here for years (since before I ever went to the States). In fact I may well have driven more miles here in LHD than in RHD!
At one point I think I went about 8 years without driving any sort of RHD car at all.

You do get used to things though. I drove a neighbor back home in his Land Rover a while ago. Started off fine, very conscious of being in a different car with controls on the opposite side, but a little way down the road I did try to change gear with the door handle -- Much to the amusement of my friend, naturally!